Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swane's Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty26/11/2011, 2:34 pm

Smiling a little, Cooper nodded. "Not a problem," he said, patting Mech on the head. "I'm glad that you got the information you needed. Though, one must wonder... Do you plan on pursuing Kentix alone now?" He questioned, smile fading just a bit. "He seems pretty dangerous. I know you're a capable fighter, but..."

"Help?" Mech butted in. He looked to Swane, tilting his head a little to the side.

"Thank you, Mech," said Cooper, glad to have had someone help him finish his thought. "What I mean by that is, do you think you're going to need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty26/11/2011, 9:06 pm

Swane looks up with an unsure look on his face. "I'll need help finding where he is... but I'm facing him alone... who knows what that damned scroll did to him..."

OOC: Hey Kimmy, you still loving this?
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty15/12/2011, 7:21 pm

Seeming to lose himself in thought for a moment, Cooper brought his hand up to scratch at his chin. "Well, perhaps we could be of some assistance to you?" He questioned. "I may not look it, but I'm actually pretty capable as I fighter. Well, you know. If I have to be." Beside him, Mech began nodding wildly in agreement, making him smile. "And of course Mech is pretty capable as well," he continued. Mech, in turn, decided to move his arms up as if he were flexing his nonexistent muscles. "He packs a powerful punch for a little guy. Think we'd be of any help to you?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty15/12/2011, 7:44 pm

"At this point I could use all the help I can get..." Swane stands up, "I need to grab some things before we go."
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty16/12/2011, 10:11 am

"No problem," Cooper said. "We can meet up tomorrow morning, perhaps? That should give you sufficient time to gather what you need. That will leave me time to get rested, too."

((OCC: It's sad that the only time I can find to respond to this is when I'm in school. -_- Thankfully the librarians have no idea what it is, so they won't block it!)
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty16/12/2011, 2:04 pm

The next day...

Swane can be seen running on the tops of buildings to get to the front gate. The pouch on the side of his pants looks more full then it did before. Swane looks around while running, hoping to see Cooper and Mech.

OOC: Do you think we should add another person in this? Maybe Ari? or Jake? Your choice...

Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty19/12/2011, 9:53 am

Sitting with his back against the wall of the gate, Cooper looked up when he heard Swane approaching. Bringing himself to a standing position, he put his hands in the pockets of his cloak and signaled to him, knowing that a keen thief would be able to spot him easily.

Beside him, Mech hovered close to his left shoulder. Instead of his usual metallic, coppery color, he had been spray painted a sleek black.

"Ready to go?" Cooper asked.

((OCC: And yeah, I think that's a really good idea. It would probably help the story a lot if we had another person's character to help it along... Unless one of us started playing another character, too. I could do that, but you know how often I'm able to get online to respond... x_x ))
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty19/12/2011, 3:08 pm

Swane notices Cooper and jumps down to ground level. He then smiles as he walks up to Cooper and Mech. "Hey guys. You ready to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty20/12/2011, 10:07 am

"Sure thing," Cooper said, smiling back. He reached up to adjust his coat, which looked rather gentleman-like. Little would anyone know he was actually concealing several guns within the inner pocket, and even less so would they ever expect that he could use them with pristine skill. "Mech hasn't shut up about it since yesterday," he said with a hint of amusement.

Mech, who was clearly excited, flew over to Swane and began pulling on his shirt sleeve. "Leave?" He asked, pulling him away from the gate. Cooper laughed and rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty20/12/2011, 1:37 pm

Stumbling from Mech's pulls, "Yes Mech, we're leaving." Getting away from Mech's pull, he stands and fixes his sleeve. "I really hope I can find him... and I hope that he hasn't opened that scroll..."
Back to top Go down
DragonHawk
Beginner
Beginner
DragonHawk

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty19/4/2012, 7:28 pm

OOC: Mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty19/4/2012, 11:51 pm

OOC: Kinda useless now... The site is completely stalled... And kimmy is out...
Back to top Go down
DragonHawk
Beginner
Beginner
DragonHawk

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty20/4/2012, 7:20 pm

eh
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty29/6/2012, 1:21 am

Umm... anyone want to help me redo/start over on this one?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swane's Revenge
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying Realm :: Fantasy-
Jump to: