Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swane's Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty28/10/2011, 12:45 am

In the city of Durnin crime and thievery is everywhere... Some are there for easy pickings, others for money. One boy in particular was there, only surviving by being a thief. People say that he would always blame his brother for his problems, yet they never knew why... When new travelers enter the city they always lose something of value to them. Until one day, one traveler would gain something...

(Someone one start out in like a marketplace or something... i'll join in when someone comments...)
(i think this is an "ok" opening... first try)
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty28/10/2011, 12:48 am

Swane, a 16 year old boy, is sitting by the entrance to the city, his knife concealed behind his cloak. He notice two figures enter and quickly walk off. He begins to follow them silently. Listening in on their conversation...

Last edited by Ninjastorm45 on 17/11/2011, 8:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty28/10/2011, 9:06 am

((I'm just gonna roll with it. The two guys talking here aren't my actual RP characters, I'm just gonna use them to help start up a story somehow. I'll introduce my actual character (Cooper) once you (or somebody else) responds to this!))

"So, you heard the rumors?" Asked the first man to the second.

"What rumors?"

"You know, the rumors!"

Confused, the second man scratched at his chin. "I'm... not following," he muttered.

"Oh, you dimwit," the first man groaned quietly. He leaned a little closer, as if trying to be inconspicious. He had no idea that Swane was following them, listening to their conversation. "They're saying that he's back."

The second man eye's widened. "He?"

"You know! Him! The master theif!"

"Oh! Him!" Exclaimed the second, a little to loudly.

The first one brought his finger to his lips, hissing the second one quiet and resisting the urge to smack him upside the head. "Hush up, you idiot! Do you want the whole town to know?"

Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty28/10/2011, 2:42 pm

Getting closer to the two men, Swane listens in, interested in the conversation. Still paying close attention to his distance.

Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty28/10/2011, 5:22 pm

Having composed himself a bit, the first man leaned towards the second again, doing his best to bring his voice to a whisper. 'I've heard he's going to strike tonight," he said.

"Tonight!" The second responded in surprise. "Where?!"

The first one rolled his eyes. "I don't know that, you dimwit! He's the master! He didn't get his name by telling people the location of his next target!"

A little dumbfounded, the second one scratched at his chin again. "Oh," he muttered. Trying to divert his attention a little, he glanced behind him once, and his eyes fell upon the image of Swane. He seemed to think nothing of the boy, though, simply turning back around. Clearly the man wasn't too bright...

"Damn, I wish I did know where he was gonna be though," the first continued. "I would love to see the master in action. Anybody who tries to stop him... Whew. I feel bad. They won't even know what hit 'em."

Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty28/10/2011, 5:56 pm

Swane looks at one of the man's hips, a bag of coins was hanging so delicately from his belt, forgetting the conversation for just a moment, a bit of greed fell on him. Swane rushes past the man a grabs the bag, bumping into him while doing so. He sprints forward occationaly looking back.

Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty28/10/2011, 11:48 pm

It took a moment for the first man to realized what had happened, but when it finally struck him that his pouch had been stolen, he was completely, utterly outraged. "Hey, what the--!? That damn kid just ran off with my money!" He yelled out, pointing in the direction Swane was running. It didn't seem to occur to him that he could attempt to run after the kid, proving that he wasn't much smarter than his companion. "Did you see that? Well, did you?! What are you waiting for! Somebody go get 'im!" He looked around at the surrounding citizens of Durnin, who looked back at him as though this sort of thing happened every day. Probably because in Durnin, it did.

As the rather dumb man continued to make a scene in the street, from the window of a small shop a little ways away, a young man by the name of Cooper watched Swane run off. A mysterious, calm look shown in Cooper's green eyes as he watched the theif escape, taking a mental picture of his face as he turned back. Slipping a small metal object in his pocket -- a watch, maybe? -- he put on his jacket and slipped out the door, walking in the direction Swane had gone.

Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty29/10/2011, 12:38 am

OOC: this is awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://shadowroleplay.forumotion.com
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty29/10/2011, 7:43 am

Swane quickly turns into an alley and looks out. He sees Cooper but thinks nothing of him. He looks back at the small bag of coins with a proud look. He puts the bag in a pouch on his lower back, sits and sighs."That was one easy pick."

Last edited by Ninjastorm45 on 17/11/2011, 8:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty29/10/2011, 7:40 pm

Cooper approached the alleyway that Swane had run into, stepping into view with his hands in jacket pockets. Turning his head, he looked at Swane with a level gaze. Without saying a word, he pulled the small, watch-like object from before out of his pocket. In a moment, the object seemed to transform, taking the form of a small mechanical humanoid.

"Hello?" It asked, voice high pitched and robotic.

Turning its head towards Cooper, it looked at him questioningly. When Cooper nodded towards where Swane sat, the little robot's attention swerved over to the thief instead. If it were capable, it probably would have smiled. "Hello!" It exclaimed, this time directed towards Swane. It was genuinely friendly. "Hello!"
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty30/10/2011, 12:19 am

Sticking his hand into his pouch he grasped the money bag tightly just in case the man was somehow related to his previous pick. Swane said with a slightly quivering voice, "What do you want...?" He looked up at Cooper, it was obvious that Swane had a worried look on his face. He seemed to frightened to speak to Cooper.

Last edited by Ninjastorm45 on 5/11/2011, 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty30/10/2011, 7:46 pm

OOC: You really think so? I'm planing it as we go along... It's gonna end the same though...

Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty5/11/2011, 1:10 pm

Still silent, Cooper gave Swane a level stare. The little robot, however, turned his head to the side, almost as if listening to Swane. After a moment of analyzing what was spoken, he directed his head to look in the direction of the pouch he'd taken. "...Stolen?" It asked quietly, a bit hesitant. It seemed innocently confused, as if he knew he was talking about something bad.

Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty5/11/2011, 10:01 pm

Getting up slowly and backing up, Swane quietly says, "Mabye... Maybe not...it's none of your business..."
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty6/11/2011, 10:10 pm

Forever watchful, Cooper's eyes followed Swane, watching him as he began to back up. He could tell the thief was getting nervous; it looked, to him, that he could have been considering running away. Analyzing the situation, Cooper's eyes narrowed. He wasn't letting this sort of thing happen. It happened far too much in this town.

"Mech," he said levelly, strangely calm. The little robot, apparently named Mech, turned his head away from Swane to look at Cooper.

If the robot had eyes, they would have been filled with curiosity. "Yes?" It asked cheerily.

Breathing out coolly, Cooper nodded towards Swane and uttered a single, quiet command: "Catch him."

Jumping a little with what appeared to be excitement, Mech nodded his head. "Catch!" He said happily, rockets suddenly bursting from his feet, propelling him into the air. He turned towards Swane again, giving him a little wave. "Catch!"

Cooper shifted his eyes to Swane again. "If I were you, I'd start running now," he suggested casually.

Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty6/11/2011, 10:39 pm

Swane's eyes widened and he ran down the alleyway as fast as he could, not even bothering to look back. Taking his hand out of the pouch, he turned down a different alley dodging any obstacles in his way.
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty6/11/2011, 10:53 pm

Making happy, high-pitched sounds, Mech instantly blasted forward, the rockets on his feel propelling him through the air like a jet. "Catch!" His metallic voice echoed through the wind as he flew forward. "Catch!" His tiny hands reached forward, and every time he got close, his little fingers snapped together, trying his best to grab Swane's shirt-collar as he continued to flee.

Smiling a little at Mech's happy yelling, Cooper watched Swane run off. Continuing to analyze the situation, he began walking along the sidewalk, casually strolling towards the place where he knew the alleyway would eventually lead to.

Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty6/11/2011, 10:59 pm

Still panicked, Swane turns and throws two small shurikens at the robot, he then turns back and continues to run to the end of the alley.
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty6/11/2011, 11:09 pm

The first shuriken flew a few inches to the right of Mech's head, and the other one nicked his shoulder, bouncing off and flying to the left. "Ouch?" He asked when he heard the metal-on-metal "DING" of the projectile striking his torso. Still flying forward, he slowed just a bit to look down at the small scratch on his shoulder and made a small, sad sort of "buzz" sound. He didn't seem hurt, just a little upset that one of his parts was dented and would later have to be fixed.

Speeding up again, he continued to chase Swane. As he did, though, he peered forward towards the end of the alley and suddenly made a happy sound when he saw Cooper step into view, standing in the way of Swane's escape route.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty6/11/2011, 11:18 pm

Stopping in shock of Cooper blocking him he stands and raises his hands up as to give up. He takes out the bag of coins and drops it on the ground. "I give up... I won't be able to escape you or that crazy robot..."
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty6/11/2011, 11:46 pm

Watching as Swane dropped the bag, Cooper looked at the pouch of coins resting on the ground for a moment before allowing his eyes to fall on Swane himself. He was impressed with the kid, to say the very least. He was certainly an interesting case. Having chased many thieves before and cornered them just like this, Swane was the first to ever hand the stolen item back over without first attempting to kill him. The others had all failed to lay a hand on him, of course, (and usually ended up hand-cuffed), but the act of even attempting to assassinate him had always made him sure they weren't worth a second thought and deserved to be in jail.

Swane, though...

"You have a decency about you, you know that?" Cooper muttered. Giving him another skeptical look, he nodded a little, stooped down, and picked up the bag of coins. After examining it, he shrugged, then tossed it back over to Swane. "Eh, keep it," he said, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Those guys you took it from were pretty stupid anyway."

Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty6/11/2011, 11:53 pm

Somewhat surprised that Cooper is letting him off the hook, Swane looks at him like he was kidding and says, "Wha? That's it? No jail? No beating?, I only stole that because I needed it. After Kentix..." He stops suddenly as if that name was never to be spoken.
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty7/11/2011, 12:00 am

Listening as Swane listed off the possible punishments, Cooper shrugged nonchalantly when he was finished speaking, but keenly picked up on how he cut off his sentence after speaking the name. "Yup, that's it," he said. "No jail, no beatings, no anything. You're off the hook, kid. Like I said, you have a decency about you." He shrugged again, just as Mech flew over to him and perched himself on Cooper's shoulder. "Besides, Mech likes you," he continued. "I think he'd be upset if I sent you to jail."

"Upset!" Mech said in agreement, nodding his head.

"However, I would appreciate it if you'd finish that sentence of yours," Cooper prodded.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty7/11/2011, 12:07 am

Stammering as he talks, "Kentix... My brother... You can probably tell I'm not from this town... I used to live in a village with my brother... He stole a scroll that corrupted his soul... he blamed me for taking it... everyone believed him..." His voice sounded a bit more hostile, "I was driven out and I had to take up mere thievery to survive..." Swane stares down at the bag with a sad look. He picks it up and puts it in his pouch.
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty7/11/2011, 12:34 am

Listening intently, Cooper nodded, seeming to understand. "I knew the instant you dropped the bag you weren't always a thief," he said, voice a bit quieter. He felt sympathy for Swane; the story he told was pretty horrible, and he could only imagine how it terrible felt to be betrayed by a family member. When he tried to picture it happening to him, all he could imagine was Mech, (whom he truly considered to be his little brother), turning on him. The thought of it was awful.

Giving a thoughtful look, he moved his hand up to scratch his chin. "What do you think, Mech? Should we help him out?" He asked.

Mech didn't hesitate to chime in. "Help!" He shouted, always eager.

"Well, that's that, then," Cooper said, nodding. He looked at Swane. "I was listening to those two men before -- the ones you stole the money from," he said. "They were talking about some master thief. Did you hear them?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swane's Revenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge Empty

Back to top Go down

Swane's Revenge
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying Realm :: Fantasy-
Jump to: