Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swane's Revenge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty7/11/2011, 12:38 am

In a happier tone then before Swane say,"Whenever I follow someone I can steal from, I always hear them..."
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty7/11/2011, 12:49 am

"Excellent," Cooper said. Then, as if realized that he just somewhat agreed that stealing was a good thing, corrected himself by saying, "Well, not excellent. Stealing is bad. But in this case... Oh, whatever. You get the idea. Excellent," he said, comfortable enough to be speaking casually around Swane. "Either way, you'll remember they were talking about this... 'Master Thief.' Now, I've heard that name mentioned before... I've heard rumors about him. Supposedly he's a pretty powerful person. I know this may be a long shot, but... Could it possibly be that this person is Kentix?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty7/11/2011, 12:55 am

Glad that Cooper will assist him, he ponders the question for a second then replies, "No... he escaped the village and left me to run here... I'd know if he's here. But maybe this Master thief knows."
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty7/11/2011, 1:10 am

Nodding, Cooper glanced out towards the street. "Good thinking," he agreed, peering out at the people walking by. If this 'Master Thief' was as good as everyone was saying he was, he could be anybody, walking around completely unnoticed. "The tricky part is going to be tracking the guy down, unfortunately."

Still perched on his shoulder, Mech turned to Swane. "Theif?" He asked.

Somehow knowing what the robot meant by this, Cooper turned around to look towards Swane, too. "Well, you're a thief. Do you know anything about where he's going to strike?"
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty7/11/2011, 1:15 am

"Well... only the big thieves try to go for the lord's manor... It's a large building in the rich part of the city. The manor has too many guards to count though, it's virtually impossible to break in."
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty7/11/2011, 10:28 am

"If what I've heard is true, supposedly nothing is impossible for this guy," Cooper muttered. Then, as if amused and annoyed at the same time, added, "And if I know anything about thieves -- and believe me, I do -- this big shot will probably be going there."

"Manor," Mech chimed in, nodding in agreement. "Yes."

"Well, if those two guys from before had any clue of what they were talking about, apparently this guy is going to try to strike tonight. Maybe you'll want to go there? I can't, simply because I don't want people to think I'm involved in some heist... I'm just an Inventor, and that sort of thing could ruin business for me. But you can take Mech?" He offered.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty7/11/2011, 5:19 pm

Swane looked at Mech, then back up at Cooper and nodded. "I'm probably going to die doing this... but... I'll give it my best shot."
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty9/11/2011, 10:42 am

"Don't worry," Cooper said, waving off the thought. "You won't die. You seem pretty capable, and if something goes wrong, Mech's got your back. He's pretty durable."

In response, Mech nodded his head in agreement, then rocketed himself over to Swane to sit on his shoulder. "Durable," he said, pointing to where the shuriken had nicked him before. "Very."

Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty9/11/2011, 11:44 am

He nods, "I'll be back." He takes off running towards the rich part of town.
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty9/11/2011, 3:39 pm

The sun was falling fast, and night was beginning to overtake the day.

"Manor?" Mech asked, looking towards one of the largest buildings in the area. It stood tall and proud, like some sort of prestigious landmark on the border of the rich side of town; clearly the people who owned it were incredibly wealthy. He rocketed forward a little, suspending himself in the air and pointing towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty9/11/2011, 4:18 pm

Nodding his head, Swane say, "Yup... It's gonna be well guarded Mech so stay on your... toes... rockets..." Looking near the back of the manor, a shrouded figure is climbing up the side. "That must be him...*
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty16/11/2011, 10:05 pm

Mech chuckled a little and looked at the rockets on his feet proudly before turning his attention to the figure scaling the building. "Thief," he said, voice noticeably quieter. He then turned back to Swane, looking at him with curiosity. He was waiting for instruction. "Follow?" He asked, turning towards the figure again.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty16/11/2011, 10:11 pm

Swane shivers as if he's nervous about following the master thief. His voice shakes a bit, "Yeah..." I think we should re-trace his steps... we might have a better chance of not getting caught that way...
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty16/11/2011, 10:21 pm

Nodding silently, Mech moved forward a little bit. "Trace," he said in agreement. Scanning the area through his robotic eyes, he began to analyze. Through his specialized vision (created by Cooper, of course), he could see heat maps. Because of this, he was able to clearly see the red line of heated haze the thief had left as he'd traveled to the building. It weaved through the surrounding trees and bushes, even going into the treetops at times at times, almost as if he'd been purposely making his tracks difficult to follow. This thief was a tricky person indeed.

"Found," Mech said quietly, then slowly propelled himself forward. "Here," he said, politely asking Swane to follow. He had found the trail of the thief, and was ready to proceed.

Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty16/11/2011, 10:28 pm

Running to where Mech was, Swane tries to be as un-noticed as possible. He Slowly approaches the side of the manor and climbs up to the second floor. With a sigh of relief he quietly whispers "Made it..."
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty16/11/2011, 11:02 pm

Mech floated up alongside Swane, seeming cheerful as ever. He didn't seem nervous in the slightest. In fact, he seemed to be admiring how nice and fancy the room looked, making quietly little, "ooh!" and "ah!" sounds as he propelled himself around a little. He seemed a little too comfortable in such a dangerous place, and didn't seem to notice how nervous Swane was.

"Follow?" He asked happily, peering towards the heat-haze the master thief had left. He was waiting for Swane's instruction, and seemed very confident that he'd be able to perform anything that was asked of him.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty16/11/2011, 11:11 pm

Swane looks at the end of the room and sees two guards standing by the door. "One second Mech...", Throwing a small pebble on the opposite side of the room, the two guards jump slightly at the noise and walk over to the spot where Swane threw the pebble. Whispering a bit more loud, "Go!" He silently sprints through the door and notices that he's in the library of the manor. Fascinated by books, Swane started to stare for a while at the vast collection of books and scrolls. He climbed one of the bookshelves when he heard the two guards walking back.

((I actually wrote something long for once...))
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty16/11/2011, 11:22 pm

((I love it! :] Though again, all of your responses are just fine! ))

Floating alongside Swane the entire way, he bolted up the bookshelf with him, silently floating along. He watched as the guards returned to their posts, and found himself wondering how the thief had gotten past them. Changing back into heat-sensing mode, again, he looked for the thief's trail. It wound around the bookshelves, then seemed to lead up an elegant-looking staircase on the other side of the room. There were two other guards patrolling through the bookshelves, though, and another one standing at the base of the stairs.

"There," he said, pointing towards the stairs, hoping that Swane understood that the thief had gone that way. "Thief."
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty16/11/2011, 11:34 pm

Sighing Swane says,"This is just gonna get more and more difficult isn't it Mech..." Swane takes a small book off the shelf and sticks a small needle into it, he then jumps down and plants it in an open area and throws another small pebble near it. The patrolling guard rushes over and steps on the book. He yells and the guard near the stairs runs over to check what happened. Bickering about what had happened, the guards argue while Swane runs to the stairs and starts to climb it.
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty17/11/2011, 12:43 am

Mech, giggling a little at the arguing guards, flew along towards Swane. He looked back for a moment, though, and when he did, he realized that one of the guards was turning around to return to his post at the stairs. Acting quickly, he pressed a little button on his arm and suddenly became camouflaged completely, invisible to the inattentive eye.

Floating over the the guard, just as the man was about to turn around, he tapped him on the shoulder. The man, confused, whipped back around. "Who poked me?" He asked. When the other two guards -- one of which was still recovering from the needle in his foot -- both gave him a blank stare, he got irritated all over again, and the argueing continued.

Mech, giggling again, flew back over to Swane. "Commence!" He said, floating up the stairs. The guards, it seemed, would be distracted for quite a while.

There was a door at the top of the stairs, and it made Mech stop. He could tell by the heat coming from it that someone was inside... "Theif," he whispered, pointing to the door. "Inside."
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty17/11/2011, 1:04 am

Swane took a deep breath as he slowly opened the door. As soon as he did so, a knife was thrown at the door almost hitting Swane's face. Swane swings the door open quickly and pulls out his small dagger.

The man pulls out another knife and quietly says, "Well, you've been following me from the moment I came in here... What do you want, can't you see I'm busy?"

Swane's hands shake a bit. He tries to reply to the thief, but seems to frightened to say anything...
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty17/11/2011, 1:23 am

Seeing the nervousness that had taken over Swane, Mech looked over at the thief, then took a cautious little step forward. He open his arms out in an empty gesture, showing the man that he didn't mean any harm. "Question," he said to the master thief, pointing back over to Swane. "Just. Question."

Only being able to speak one-word phrases, Mech turned back to Swane and gave him a positive, reassuring nod. "Brother," he said, reminding Swane about why they'd come to visit this man. He remembered the conversation with Cooper before, about how Swane's brother had betrayed him... This man could have some answer as to his whereabouts. "Ask," said Mech quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty17/11/2011, 1:38 am

Swane, nodding back at Mech and taking a deep breath in, quietly states,"I have a brother named Kentix... I know that you've stolen items from almost everywhere... Did you hear anything about a man named Kentix."

The Master thief puts his dagger away and rolls his eyes, "Just a simple question?" He laughs."Yeah, I've heard of a dude named Kentix."

Cutting him off from his last sentence,"Where!?"

"I hear he's over in Hiteran... it's just north of here... Now if that's all, i'll be going." He walks past Swane, bumping into him while he walks. He then holds up the bag of coins that Swane stole before. "I think this will cover the fee of the information." He laughs and jumps down the stairs and vanishes almost instantly.

Swane and Mech return to Cooper with the news
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty19/11/2011, 1:00 am

The instant Swane and Mech walked into Cooper's shop, Mech made a high-pitched, excited buzzing sound, obviously incredibly happy to be home. "Coooooper!" He shouted, propelling himself forward just a bit too fast. Reacting swiftly and pristinly -- as he somehow always seemed to do -- with just a quick glance, Cooper's hand flew up to catch the little robot in his palm. Though he was prepared for the endearing blow, the force of Mech's aerial headbutt was still enough to push him back a little.

"Hey, Mech," he said with a subtle smile, placing the robot on the counter in front of him. Mech, still excited, flew up and attached himself to Cooper's arm in a hug. Laughing a bit, Cooper patted him on the head, then peered up towards Swane. "Well, considering you're still alive, I'm going to assume things went well?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty19/11/2011, 2:23 am

"Came close to dying a couple times... but that's almost everyday in this town... I've got the information. Kentix was last seen in a town north of here..." Swane grins, "Thanks again for helping me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swane's Revenge   Swane's Revenge - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Swane's Revenge
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying Realm :: Fantasy-
Jump to: