Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akunin
Akunin

SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty
PostSubject: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty11/9/2011, 7:54 pm

Hello everyone. I said I'd post this in a while, right? I got impatient. ...shut up.

Welcome to Shadow RP's first World Tournament. You come here to lock heads with other players that you normally couldn't. No storyline here; pure action here. So here's how this works. Post here to sign up for the thread, naming the character(s) you are entering. I will randomize the people who sign up to pit characters against each other, and we'll have advancing matches.

RULES OF SRPT

• The Golden Rule. NO, I mean NO GODMODDING. Stupid kids.

• There WILL be a set posting order, whether you like it or not.

• Be descriptive! This is more of a tip than a rule. Seriously, I don't expect you to write a frikkin' book. But details can be used against you, and likewise, details can be used effectively against your opponent.

• No posting within 24 hours after your turn will result in immediate disqualification, unless you give me a valid reason you didn't post.

• The Given Rule. You know, the one that says Don't Control Your Opponent's Actions?

Sign-up ends September 25th.

Akunin shall be in this first tournament.

Last edited by Akunin on 11/9/2011, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Dammit Ari. >=T)
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty11/9/2011, 8:00 pm

Don't forget to post how to battle and battle rules.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowroleplay.forumotion.com
Akunin
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty11/9/2011, 8:31 pm

Edits made. RAWR.
Back to top Go down
Akunin
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty13/9/2011, 8:56 am

No sign-ups? No one?
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty14/9/2011, 8:34 pm

BraveShadow:I will join...

The shadow peels from the ground and forms into a 3-dimensional form.

Kage: I like thisss.... Sounds like I might be able to have some FUN!

BraveShadow: You might not be needed If he is the only one...

Kage: Awww... come on... I thought you grew up Kazuma-San! STOP JOKING! This isn't the school yard this is the battle grounds!

BraveShadow:.... Kage settle this is a gentleman's sport to test strength.

Kage: I hunger for BLOOD!!! VIOLENCE!!! CHAOS!!! Life is simply not interesting without risk.... WHAT AM I SAYING THIS ISN'T A RISK!!! THIS IS CHILD'S PLAY!!! Lets show everyone what we are made of!!!

BraveShadow: Alright I will join. He is a part of me so it will count as one thank you.

The Shadow Kage reluctantly slips back into 2 dimensions and blends into the silohette of BraveShadow.
Just before he is completely transformed back into a ordinary shadow he mutters something.

Kage: You'll taste living hell soon enough HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Back to top Go down
Akunin
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty15/9/2011, 2:59 am

Noobs! I eat shadows just like you for breakfast!, Kyte said, obviously voicing his challenge to the whole arena. He sat on a boulder. The tournament would not begin yet, but he felt a need to assert his power.

And I'm from hell! It's gotten quite boring!

Akunin, Kyte unawares, sat with his back to the bottom of the boulder, drinking hot tea.

Oh really? Is that nutritious?

Kyte was almost shocked off of the boulder, but glared down at his future self immaturely.

Shut up...
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty23/10/2011, 7:26 pm

We need more players.
Back to top Go down
Akunin
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty23/10/2011, 7:35 pm

Agreed.
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty23/10/2011, 8:08 pm

Hmmm... Well looks like I am going to spend a couple hours making a promotion video..... BLAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread   SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

SRP Tournament Sign-up Thread
Page 1 of 1