Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello fellow travelers!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QueenMac
Beginner
Beginner
QueenMac

Hello fellow travelers! Empty
PostSubject: Hello fellow travelers!   Hello fellow travelers! Empty16/8/2012, 4:32 pm

I'll start by saying thanks to Shadow for sending a link to this site. Just when you thought someone was cool, they become Frieza's brother...in name only...*chirp, chirp* Wow, what a great audience. (Jimmy from South Park, a hero)

As you can tell, I reference stuff...alot. More than I should. I'm very analytical, which everyone I know finds annoying. Someone has to be there to make sure you're speaking coherently.

I'm a giant nerd/geek. & like many, had an okay experience in school. I love Fantasy. Medieval, post-apocalyptic, getting sucked into different universes. The games I play, reflect my love for Fantasy. Kingdom Hearts, Fallout, Star Wars, Elder Scrolls, LotR. The books I read are too many, lol. My favs tho are Song of Ice & Fire, LotR, Harry Potter, Wheel of Time.

Whenever I picture myself in the different settings, I'm always a villain. Don't know why, but fighting for the dark side has been very intriguing to me over the years. I especially like the well-developed villains or the "you think he's good, but he's evil" villains.

I've always wanted to review the movies & games I've seen/played. But never had the tech to post vids or the forums I researched were too harsh on noobs. Always quoting your "user level" if your opinions don't agree with theirs. Or you get called a troll after every post. But, none of that has stopped me from wanting to review...um, things, lol.

Role-playing has always interested me. Ever since my first experience at a Renaissance fair when I was 5, I was captivated by the performers & the world I was in. People make fun of larping, but I say "Isn't Peter Jackson's LotR trilogy one giant, glorified Larp?" Yes, it is.

But, even though I have hundreds of ideas & really care bout the genre, I honestly haven't tested my skills. So, I have no idea whether I'm good or bad. However, I've written some stories during middle school & high school, & my friends really enjoyed what I wrote. I'm looking forward to learning & participating in role-plays with you guys!

That should do it. Anything else you want to know about me, ask away.
Back to top Go down

Hello fellow travelers!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Circle :: Newb Spot-
Jump to: