Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LittleRed
Beginner
Beginner
LittleRed

Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty
PostSubject: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty29/5/2012, 3:00 pm

The year is 2212, and we have started to go back to simpler times. Though it has taken many years, the world seems to be going back into time in the way they act and appear. We are now back to 1930's atmosphere, where things were much simpler, but without the depression and war. Though we are still advancing in tecnology the average person tends to lead a life that is as peaceful as water in a pond- never moving, never a ripple. Though there is never a threat we still have armies, we have weapons, and we are prepared for whatever comes our way...Or so we thought.
5 great scientist have been disappearing one by one, but no one knows why- until it's to late. The last of the great scientist, a man who went by Dr. Fredric McMruphy, knew he was the next to go but needed to keep the last piece of the puzzle kept safe, he needed to stop the person who was so determined to destroy the world as we knew it and start over.
The great scientist called his friend from many years ago, to give him what was left, but sadly his friend had died years ago, but his only child answered the call and went to go see him instead. They both met up at the old movie theater and as the movie began he gave his instructions.
As he handed her the leather bag, containing a map, blueprints, and some vials with some strange substance in them he said "You cannot let anyone take these. If you get into any sort of trouble, go find the Sky Captain." He then gave her an address with the name 'Sky Captain' next to it. He seemed so afraid, and the girl asked "What is wrong?" "Someone is after me, and I know they will be coming for me soon. You cannot let him get these or he will destroy everything." He spoke only above a whisper. "Who? Who is coming to get you? Who is doing this?" He only said the name once, and then ran far from the theater.
The next morning he was found dead in his lab, the place looking as if someone had been searching tirelessly for something. When the girl learned of this she decided to go see this Sky Captain, to try and get answers. But that night, she too, was visited by the same person who killed Dr. McMruphy- a woman who worked for the very man trying to destroy everything.
She got the vials, but the girl escaped with her life. She then headed to find the Sky Captain. When she got there she met two men- the Sky Captain himself and his right hand man Xavier. Both were pilots, two of the best, despite how young they were. They knew what they had to do- They have to save the earth and figure out the mysteries that surrounded them before it was to late.
Author's note *YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ*: Yes, I know this is MUCH longer and such but I'm one of those role players that can't do one liners without punching herself- so please do forgive me if this has given you a headache from trying to read it all and understand it. This is based off of the move Sky Captain and so if you have seen the movie I think you'll be ok ^_^

]b]PLOT: To sum this all up there is a bad guy, and there are two pilots and a girl who are going to try and save the world but will have to travel, fight, and everything else to do it right. (There might also be some romance between the Sky Captain and the girl but -shrugs- you never know Wink ))

MY BIOS-
Name: Xavier Cero Ondler

Nickname: Cero

Race: Human

Appearance: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Nokcy_10
Cero is on the tall side, and sort of lanky but he does have that muscle to him- even if you can't really tell. He usually wears baggy clothing, not one for being uncomfortable with monkey suits.

Weapons/Special Items: Since he is the right hand man he does a lot of things to help 'Sky Captain'- like making weapons. He has lots of weapons on him, not only his brain. He has two guns, one plasma gun (though he doesn't use it often since it's still a work in progress) and a few knives just in case.

Home/Place of Origin: Red Moon, Georgia

Personality:Cero is what some call a 'cool guy', well, until they get to know the real him that is. He is a bit of a flirt and can seem like such a great guy, and though he is, he can get a bit to much. He loves to tease his closet friends and likes to joke around, which people can sort of take the wrong way at times.
If people do not get to know everything about him they might just think he's a tease and a slacker- the truth is that he is a tease because that's how he shows he cares and he doesn't slack he just doesn't do things that aren't important, so he's not always one to start cleaning his room right away or anything.
Other than being a pretty laid back and fun guy he does have that dark side to him, but it only comes out when someone he cares for is in danger or has been badly hurt. He will save those he cares about, will do anything for them, and when it comes to enemies he will finish them off quickly before they can do any more damage.

Back Story: Cero lived with his mother and little sister all of his life, but never knew his father. He grew up in Georgia until he was 17, and he moved to the small city- Chronicle. There he met the guy to become his best friend and the 'Sky Captain'. They both went into the Air force, despite being so young, and became two of the best pilots and fighters there was around. When Cero turned 20 they both came back and were back in Chronicle to stay until they were needed. That's when they met the young girl Charlotte and are now starting the next big adventure.

Special Abilities:The only special abilities he has are shooting and inventing. He is very smart and he is a wiz at computers and figuring things out.

Name: Charlotte Eve Linox

Nickname: Eve or Darling (But only by very close friends and family)- Hates to be called Charlie.

Race: Human

Appearance: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Aiwaan10
Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) 44427910
Charlotte is small for her age, only about 5 foot- 5 foot 1. She is very petite and light, most mistake her for much younger. She has bright, long red hair and very blue eyes, with pale skin and light freckles covering her cheeks that appear if she's out in the sun to much. She prefers to wear comfy clothing, and likes to wear overalls and jeans a bit more than she likes wearing dresses and skirts.

Weapons/Special Items: Though she is a girl, and she doesn't really seem like a sort of person who knows how to shoot she learned quickly. Before her father died he gave her a gun and taught her how to use it. She also has a swiss-army knife that she keeps with her, you know, just in case.

Home/Place of Origin: East Valley, Missouri

Personality: Charlotte can be summed up as naive, childish at times, and stubborn. She is a sweet girl but is always finding some sort of trouble, or getting herself into it, and she isn't always one to ask for help until she's almost crushed by it.
She is kind, always wanting to help people or do something to be helpful and wanted, but she isn't one to get help from others. She feels like a burden, and though she knows something is dangerous she will go if there is a chance she can help in some way.
Charlotte is usually very cheerful and bright, always looking on the bright side of things or, at least, trying to- but like everyone else she gets scared and sad and worried but she will put on a brave face to mask it. Sadly, she's sort of an open book most of the time so it's real easy to tell what she is thinking and feeling. She's also a bit clueless at times, and is very naive when it comes to new things, but aren't we all in some way?

Back Story: Charlotte grew up with a loving mother and father on a small farm in Missouri.Her father and mother were always traveling together, as if their whole life was a honeymoon, and that usually left Charlotte alone- though she never complained about it.
A year before she lost her parents her father and mother spent little time with her, though they did have some fun when they were around. When they died Charlotte was 14 and she was taken to live with her grandmother in Chronicle. She went into a bit of a depression but came out of it after a year, but to this day has some issues with being alone for to long or when someone is trying to leave her behind.
When she got out of her little depression her grandmother signed her up to be a appentince for the local newspaper, knowing that she was good at taking pictures and writing.

Special Abilities: The only abilities she has are normal, everyday abilities. She is an amazing artist and loves to draw. She also has a camera that she uses to take pictures, and usually creates stories from them. She is very creative and wants to be either a novelist or a artist.
Back to top Go down
LittleRed
Beginner
Beginner
LittleRed

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty7/6/2012, 10:30 pm

(WOO! 9 people have looked at this. . .Over half of them were me. . . BUT NOT ALL~! I'm sure at least one person looked at this, and if they didn't and all nine were me, well, that would be just sad. Please don't tell me I joined a dead site DX)
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty9/6/2012, 10:39 am

(You sorta did join a dead site... Ari (The owner) Has been off for a while now... I know a different site that moves way quicker if you want to join that...)
Back to top Go down
LittleRed
Beginner
Beginner
LittleRed

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty9/6/2012, 2:54 pm

((That's real nice of you. What's the sight called?))
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty9/6/2012, 9:20 pm

((http://beyond-skies.proboards.com/index.cgi Sae basic rules. It's awesome. You do have to take a test though.))
Back to top Go down
LittleRed
Beginner
Beginner
LittleRed

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty11/6/2012, 9:12 pm

((Thank you. I'll have to talk to my parents about joining it though.))
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty16/6/2012, 3:18 pm

Lol Sam, It won't be dead anymore. I got Defirbilators to shock life back into this.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowroleplay.forumotion.com
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty20/6/2012, 9:45 pm

I would love to join this. :3
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty21/6/2012, 7:32 pm

I'll have to watch the movie... but I guess I can try this...
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty21/6/2012, 7:45 pm

We could post the movie on the site.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)   Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sky Captain (Based off of movie, needs the 'Sky Captain' to join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying Realm :: Hybrid-
Jump to: