Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DragonHawk
Beginner
Beginner
DragonHawk

SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD Empty
PostSubject: SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD   SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD Empty24/4/2012, 9:22 pm

This is an RP for anyone who wants to to join. For sam or anyone else who Roleplays with me, keep in mind this would happen roughly 7-10 years after the Master Quest RP. Also we must stay away from Lemal. Anyone there I would advise not using cause of a story plot that hasn't been revealed yet. Lets get this baby back up and running and raise some hell.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD   SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD Empty24/4/2012, 9:47 pm

Oh... This is what you put up... I'll join it.
Back to top Go down
panthers06fan
Beginner
Beginner
panthers06fan

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD   SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD Empty24/4/2012, 10:58 pm

Jace will be in this one. He is exploring the dimensions while his sister his unable to map this dimension
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD   SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD Empty25/4/2012, 5:16 pm

I guess I'll use a new dude...

Last edited by Ninjastorm45 on 16/6/2012, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DragonHawk
Beginner
Beginner
DragonHawk

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD   SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD Empty16/6/2012, 3:40 pm

Sounds good
Back to top Go down
DragonHawk
Beginner
Beginner
DragonHawk

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD   SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD Empty16/6/2012, 4:10 pm

"please." The voice cried out. "Help."
"Where are you?"
Xineph woke up in a cold sweat. Everyday since he had been in this realm he had dreamed the same dream. He tried to forget it, but it stuck in his mind.
Ive got to go do something productive to get my mind cleared... He thought.

Xineph stepped out of his small house and into the small street in the small town. "hey Xin!" People all around were saying. Xin waved back at his eager neighbors. He stepped into the small bar/ restaurant where he made his living as a bartender now, a major change from how he used to live... back there...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD   SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD Empty

Back to top Go down

SHATTERED DREAMS IN A LOST WORLD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying Realm :: Fantasy-
Jump to: