Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Editing the site once again but not in appearance.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty
PostSubject: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty6/11/2011, 10:02 pm

Yes, I am follow users. After some recent discussion I have come to the conclusion that we don't roleplay correctly. I will be reinforcing the rules, making them clearer to understand and more flexible with the users creating characters and Stories ect.
Shadow out
Back to top Go down
https://shadowroleplay.forumotion.com
Akunin
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty6/11/2011, 11:55 pm

Is there really an incorrect way to roleplay, besides godmodding?
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty7/11/2011, 12:02 am

I really don't think there's an incorrect way. Everyone has their own style, and if someone doesn't like the particular style a person uses, that person doesn't have to RP with said other person. o:
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty7/11/2011, 12:09 am

I like your style a bit better... even if I can't write as long as you guys...
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty7/11/2011, 12:19 am

Thank you very much. I have made so anyone and everyone can write how they would like. I made it a bit clearer now. So rest assured everything is a ok.
Back to top Go down
https://shadowroleplay.forumotion.com
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty7/11/2011, 12:41 am

Ninjastorm45 wrote:
I like your style a bit better... even if I can't write as long as you guys...

@ Ninja -- Meh, don't worry about writing long responses. I ALWAYS write long responses, because I can never figure out when to shut up. ^^; Yours are absolutely fine the way they are. They keep the story going with good material and shiz, and honestly, that's all that matters. :]
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty7/11/2011, 12:43 am

CONFIDENCE!!! king
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty7/12/2011, 7:26 pm

Is anyone else getting annoyed by the white leaves on the right side of the screen...? I can't see most of the text because of it...
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty14/3/2012, 12:38 am

Nothing happens on this site anymore... I guess that must mean the site is shut down... damn...
Back to top Go down
Athiron
Upperclass
Upperclass
Athiron

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty18/3/2012, 2:45 pm

Yeah, I think I'm actually just going to go ahead and quit... I'm honestly just not that into Roleplaying. Sorry, guys. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Editing the site once again but not in appearance.   Editing the site once again but not in appearance. Empty

Back to top Go down

Editing the site once again but not in appearance.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Annoucements :: Announcements and Dicussion-
Jump to: