Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_-

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
_LoveBunny_
Intermediate
Intermediate
_LoveBunny_

Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_- Empty
PostSubject: Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_-   Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_- Empty15/8/2012, 8:38 pm

Hi there, Im guessing you read the title, if not I am a typical girl... I love bunnies and I enjoy anime, if you didnt know Usagi is Japanese for bunny. Um not sure why they put Chan after though :? However it is rather cute xP. I enjoy romance roleplay, however I do any other type too. And if you would kindly look at my profile pic, I am a fan of minecraft.. It is a block based game which is very addicting.

Now as you can see I am rather good at spelling and grammar <-- Yep spelled it correctly. Also I may get things wrong, that is usually because of typos, I type fast you see Razz But if its not that, well you know when you get food inside your keys on the keyboard.. Well.. Yeah xD. Its not that I am dirty or something its just that I have had this laptop for ages, so who knows what is lurking within the lands of keyboard O_o.

So, anyway after that pointless introduction of nude charizards eating dead raccoons inside a gingerbread icecream parlour, I will announce that yes! I have roleplaying, I have been doing it for a few months. I know that it hasnt been long, though I get told that I am good at it... No other way to explain but boast, I hate being cocky but you kinda have to to explain that you are good at roleplaying, you know? Hehehe.. *Totally not suspicious darting eyes of justice* ((<.<)Y(>.>)) <-- Fail.

Um, yeah I will apologize for the constant anime pics as appearances in roleplay applications hahaha! But I really was hoping that we could all be friends and that we could all have a great time on eachothers roleplays, I know I will ^-^.

I suppose your wondering, how did somebody find such a underground and almost unknown website?!? Well I was on google and I was really bored, as nobody was roleplaying on my other website -_- Either that or none of the roleplayers/roleplays were good, so I wasnt really in the mood to be within unoriginal roleplays, I just hate that repeated idea of a high school with powers... I want something different from time to time? So I typed in roleplaying forums. And just browsed for ages, then I saw this. I dunno what appealed to me but I registered and ta-da bobs your aunt, I- Wait a minute I did that wrong.. One sec, and ta-da bobs your cousin, much better, I was ready to roleplay on this seemingly quiet website.

So I dont roleplay as some people do with the *Blahblahblah <-- inset text here* thing I do things like this;

Extract from "The Difference Rp Ic"

Ela came out of the car door and looked up at the house, wiping the hair out of her face. "Home.." She thought and then she took her bags from the back of the taxi and payed the driver, she turned around and then straightened her clothing to look as smart as possible. Ela didnt know what It would be like with a family again, so she was neither scared nor excited she didnt know how she felt about going here.

Ela carried her bags and walked up onto the doorstep where she pressed the doorbell and waited for somebody to answer, quickly Ela checked on her phone to see if she had added the house number, "I havent? I swear I had, I guess I'll have to find it somehow.." She thought confused, Ela then quickly slipped her phone into her pocket and looked back to the door.

So that was made by me a few weeks ago, um, kinda my average. Anyway I vary from 5-7 paragraphs in backstories, though if I can be bothered I'll do longer xP If I can be bothered... if I am really really lazy, I'll do 3-4.

Not much else to tell.. I use Ela Rosairia as the name for pretty much all my apps. If I am doing a more cute/shy character I'll use Celia/Lucia Rosaira, If I am being a fantasy character who is usually dense (Stupid) Suri Slatemine, usually a dwarf :3 Though the lineage take, I dont like the typical ugly female dwarves... Um, however I will use Sakura for hot tempered characters or ultra shy and cute characters. I put music on my apps at the top to get in the mood too, just a little extra.

This is getting very repeatative, I, I, I, sorry for my lack of creativity, however my brain seemed to be acting like a craven at the back of my head. Yep. Lol, nothing to talk about now!

So yeah, thanks.

-Alexas

P.s Blush <--- OMG Chibi emote

Smile! So cute!

HELLYEA Big ups guys, wait what?! You dont want me to roleplay!?

Crying I feel so rejected, NOOOO!

:F#%K:
Back to top Go down
http://minecraftopia.forumotion.com/
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_-   Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_- Empty15/8/2012, 11:36 pm

Nice to have you aboard. I'm Ninjastorm45, but you can either call me Ninja or Sam. I'm probably the only other dude who checks this site regularly... Ari and Kyte are rarely ever on... soo, if you need someone to talk to. I'm usually on here... So... Yeah...
Back to top Go down
_LoveBunny_
Intermediate
Intermediate
_LoveBunny_

PostSubject: Re: Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_-   Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_- Empty16/8/2012, 9:40 am

Hi Sam :3 I did notice that not many people seemed to be on, however I may be able to invite some of my other roleplaying friends Very Happy Well, I may be making a roleplay ooc thread for applications, not sure what It will be about... But I hope we can be friends.
Back to top Go down
http://minecraftopia.forumotion.com/
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_-   Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_- Empty16/8/2012, 10:14 am

Swazy! Just so you know... Sweet + Crazy = Swazy.

I say that a lot because I'm incredibly random...

And I actually moderate another rp site, so if you're interested, I can tell you.
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_-   Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_- Empty16/8/2012, 1:16 pm

Hello and welcome to site. Sorry for my absence. I have been very busy lately with my YouTube channel and my PlayStation 3 and PC gaming clan. Also several other things I will not bore you with. Yes this site has been very dead as of late, but you may invite all your friends to join ShadowRoleplay as for I will be using my PS3 console to access the site so I can be more active. Thank You for Choosing ShadowRoleplay ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://shadowroleplay.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_-   Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_- Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi dere my name is Alexas :3 But everyone calls me Usagi Chan -_-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Social Circle :: Newb Spot-
Jump to: