Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty22/6/2012, 2:26 pm

Accepting All Bios.
Only thing is you'll need a key-blade If you choose a different weapon that is fine but you won't be in the final fight.

Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour Role-Play
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Click The Link Above
Back to top Go down
https://shadowroleplay.forumotion.com
Akunin
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty22/6/2012, 3:32 pm

† Keyblader †
Aestus

Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) 1-95

Nickname: Aes (Pronouned "Es," as Aestus is pronounced "Estis"), Aest ("Est")
Hair: Refer to picture. Blood red.
Eyes: Red.
Clothing: A black, tattered leather jacket, that he always seems fond of wearing. Under this jacket, he is always wearing a black wife beater, along with black baggy jeans and black combat boots.
Tattoos/Scars: N/A

Atlantica:

Halloween Town:

Pride Lands:

Space Paranoids:

Height: 220 lbs
Weight: 6"3'
Personality: Rough on the outside with a soft, chewy center.

† Keyblade †
Name: Radiant
Appearance: A gift from a great friend long ago, Radiant is a pale blade with a sky blue tint. It only has a guard on one side. The guard itself is white. The blade runs straight, before arching forward and then suddenly backward, having spines of white with impressions of diamonds in them in the nook of the arch on the back of the blade. Its keychain appears as a white star.

Name: Nightbringer
Appearance: Aestus's own original keyblade, it is almost a mirror image of Radiant. It is a pitch black blade, and also has a guard on only one side, it being red. It has a dark wing instead of spines in the arch on the back.

Both Keyblades have been seen to lock together when Aestus wants them to, as if they fit perfectly, creating a kind of bastard sword Keyblade with two edges.

Armor: Before Aestus attained Radiant, Nightbringer gave him black armor. Radiant, though being blue in color, for some reason gives him dark red plates with the black ones. Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Darkknight

Glider: Aestus's Keyblade glider is just a pitch black, flat riding board, that is bladed.

Origin: Aestus was raised in the Land of Departure since he was born there. He has trained with the Keyblade for many years, and has gained favor within the academy. He is soon to take his Mark of Mastery test.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty22/6/2012, 8:33 pm

Uh, do all of us have Keyblades? Or we all can do our own thing?
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty22/6/2012, 10:11 pm

Read the first thing I posted.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty22/6/2012, 11:07 pm

Uh... It doesn't say...
FOREVER ALONE
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty23/6/2012, 12:08 am

Ninjastorm45 wrote:
Uh, do all of us have Keyblades? Or we all can do our own thing?

xXBraveShadowXx wrote:
Only thing is you'll need a key-blade If you choose a different weapon that is fine but you won't be in the final fight.

read what I said. read what you said. Does that answer your question now. Lol

Last edited by xXBraveShadowXx on 23/6/2012, 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty23/6/2012, 12:11 am

Fantastic... Keyblade it is...
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty23/6/2012, 12:13 am

You don't need one, but If you do you'll be in the final fight.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty23/6/2012, 12:16 am

I'll take a keyblade. Might have to edit my character a bit.
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty23/6/2012, 12:18 am

still making up my character
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty23/6/2012, 12:36 am

I just had an epic idea for mine... I'm gonna draw him up.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty23/6/2012, 9:30 pm

† Keyblader †
Sol

Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Sol_co10
Nickname: Echo (Mainly because he can sing every song he hears from memory)
Hair: Dark blonde. It is a bit messy. Almost like bedhead.
Eyes: Dark blue
Clothing: Sol wears a graphic t-shirt that is black with a white design going up the side of it. He also has a pair of headphones that he likes to wear almost all the time. The headphones are black with red toon skull on it.
Tattoos/scars: None.

Atlantica:
Appearance: Overall a basic 'Merman' look. His tail is grey and scaley. He doesn't have his headphones on for obvious reasons.

Halloween Town:
Appearance: Sol has a wicked looking mask with a stitched design for a face. He still has his large headphones except they have spikes on them. His shirt has the same stitched design as the mask. He gets knee armor on his pants.

Pride Lands:
Animal Form: He is a Lion like most of the others.
Color: Same basic fur color, the only difference is his hair. His mane is a darker yellow.

Space Paranoids:
Appearance: Sol gets a tech-like suit That has the design of his shirt going across his side and arms, the rest of the suit has faint lines on it.
Color: A dark green, almost like a forest green.

Height: 5'11'
Weight: 200 lbs
Personality: He is overall mellow. He enjoys listening music a bit to much. Since he has his music on most of the time, he has learned how to read lips. When someone messes with his music, he will kindly ask them to give it back, if it doesn't happen after a while, he will snap at the person who took it.

† Keyblade †
Name: Melody of the Heart
Appearance: It looks like a spiked music note. It is black and silver with a leather grip. The Keyblade has a slight ringing noise when you put your ear up to it.

Armor: Eventually he will get a few portions of armor. Such pieces include two shoulder guards, a right arm guard, a small chest piece, and knee guards. They are all a grey color and the rest of his clothing follows the design on his shirt.

Origin: Sol was born and raised in Twilight Town. He never really payed much attention to the details around him since he was more relaxed than others. (I really dunno how to start this... Ari, can you lend me a hand?)

Last edited by Ninjastorm45 on 3/8/2012, 4:19 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akunin
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty24/6/2012, 4:08 am

To help you with Space Paranoids, it's the Tron universe. If that doesn't help, just imagine a technological suit that has glowing lines. The design of your character's clothes might do, actually.
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty24/6/2012, 9:09 am

Oh! That's what that is!
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty25/6/2012, 11:32 am

I just learned how to color my drawings! And now they look badass!
Back to top Go down
DragonHawk
Beginner
Beginner
DragonHawk

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty28/6/2012, 12:10 pm

But Ari, in my case im not sure if i have a keyblade or not. I dont, but I do, remember our situation?
Back to top Go down
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin
xXBraveShadowXx

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty1/7/2012, 12:33 am

Umm.... Lets see If I remember correctly we both do but you find yours out later than I do.
Back to top Go down
DragonHawk
Beginner
Beginner
DragonHawk

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty2/7/2012, 1:44 pm

I thought i used to have one but for some reason you have it now.
Back to top Go down
DragonHawk
Beginner
Beginner
DragonHawk

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty2/7/2012, 1:47 pm

Ok my posting of pictures is being stubborn. can someone tell me how you add a pic so i can see what i am doing wrong? Nfjasiofhhfwei;o
Back to top Go down
Ninjastorm45
Adept
Ninjastorm45

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty2/7/2012, 2:13 pm

Look up at the top bar where it has bold, italicize, underline, etc. In the third little section it says Host and image. Click it, choose a file and choose a size.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)   Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts 11th Hour (ACCEPTING CHARACTERS)
Page 1 of 1