Hello and welcome to ShadowRoleplay please register or sign into your account. Having troubles check the FAQ.

Welcome to the site enjoy....

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Akunin's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akunin

PostSubject: Akunin's Characters   10/9/2011, 2:03 am

Name: Kyte Kaosu Uchiha (Akunin)

Aliases:
The Nightmare; Akunin; Wielder of the Flames of Chaos; The Demon

Race: Demon (Fallen Angel). Akunin does not require most of the things others need to survive. Over a recent debate, I should put "Including oxygen" here.

Height: 6'4"

Weight: 240 lbs

Hair: Silver. Long.

Eyes: His eyes are crimson.

Build: Well built. He doesn't look it, but his punches have been known to shatter bones inside his opponent's body, and send rippling shockwaves throughout the area when he's getting serious.

Mentality: Akunin is withdrawn, and silent. He doesn't speak with a particularly loud voice, and maybe his abilities thus far have influenced that.

Weapons:

Gekido. A four foot long black blade, originally styled as a longsword. It has in recent years for Akunin taken on a curved appearance. It is pitch black, save for the middle of the blade, which is blood red, and symmetrical on both sides, running from two inches from the tip to the hilt. This blade is constructed of ancient properties of ore and bone, so it is not magnetic, and would not conduct electricity.

Armor/Clothing: A black, sleeveless t-shirt; by other terms known as a wife beater. A black, leather jacket that is always unzipped. Black denim jeans whose sleeves extend into his boots. Black leather boots that are steel toed, going about halfway up his calves with the necks. When he is 100% on an assignment, he wears a black hood or cape that reveals the entire right side of his body, except for behind; allowing free use of his right arm, and a black leather glove with red markings on it on his right hand. For now, this right glove is extended to about his elbow in length.

Powers: Gekido

Sharingan (Akunin has unlocked Mangekyou)

Sharingan skills: Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o, and Amenonuhoko. Amenonuhoko is Akunin's inherent Mangekyou ability that allows him the power in two different forms. One allows him to make massive changes to the landscape, even destroying and creating it, and also the ability of making an unstoppable, invisible, and immense blade carve wherever he looks. Whenever Akunin activates Amenonuhoko, his Sharingan turn to a shade of silver.

Soulstitch- Soulstitch is Akunin's ability to have flexible use of the souls of the fallen. For example, if he wished, he could use the souls of the fallen to raise the dead around the area from the past millennia to aid him in combat. Soulstitch presents itself as a silverish white, almost completely transparent flame. You'd have to actually focus to see it. Whenever Soulstitch is being used, a sudden drop in temperature starts occurring usually. Using Soulstitch, Akunin can drain a person's soul at portions at a time, therefore stealing their energy as well, until he can literally rip their soul from their body. Akunin is skilled in it.

Last edited by Akunin on 14/11/2011, 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammatical issues.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Akunin's Characters   10/9/2011, 7:29 pm

Oh, he does breath. He just doesn't need the oxygen to survive.

Nickname: I feel this goes with Aliases, but he's also called by his middle name, Kaosu.

Backstory: I would prefer to leave this be for now. Kyte will reveal it many times in roleplay.

Strengths: Intelligent, powerful, and reflexive. Just three for you to see.

Weaknesses: Though intelligent battlewise, Kyte can be really idiotic or shallow when it comes to private matters. Being taught by someone he considers and truly believes to be most powerful, he therefore usually believes that any opponent is just an obstacle to be overcome, and won't keep him down. This can be considered a strength as well, for it is also confidence. Another weakness is his preference for close combat. However, he has ways to deal with range-oriented people. Again, I'm just listing the required number here so other people can figure out weaknesses and strengths themselves.

The stuff I missed according to the template.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Akunin's Characters   11/9/2011, 2:04 am

Name: Kyte Kaosu Uchiha

Alias: Wielder of the Flames of Chaos

Race: 50% Demon, 50% Vampire

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 220 lbs

Hair: Brown. His hair is long, going down to almost his waist, and is actually well kept. Kyte doesn't like getting haircuts, so he just keeps it long.

Eyes: Both of his eyes are crimson.

Build: Well built.

Weapons:

He has been seen using a sword he called Gekido on some occasions, but those were in times of extreme emergency. Kyte can usually completely annihilate someone using only his body and mind. Gekido is a four foot long, pitch black longsword. It has a red, liquid-color looking streak going down the middle of it on both sides.

Armor/Clothing: Kyte usually just wears a black, long sleeved shirt, covered in netting, much like the kind of netting his relative Itachi wore. He wears, over this, a blood red cowl whose sleeves extend to only above his elbows, and cut off there. From these sleeves upward to about the halfway point of his biceps extend the illustration of black flames winding up them. Also, from the bottom edges of the cowl, extend black flames in a similar fashion to above his waist. His pants are a special type of black denim, designed by yours truly. It is waterproof, fireproof, and tear resistant. They fit him perfectly, of course. He wears cut-off boots, that look more like shoes, and they are steel toed. They are reinforced by covering the tread with a special black material that Kyte found that can increase impact quite easily. They are colored black.

Powers: Gekido

Sharingan (Kyte has unlocked Mangekyou)

Sharingan skills: Tsukuyomi, Amaterasu, Susano'o, and Amenonuhoko. Amenonuhoko is Kyte's inherent Mangekyou ability that allows him the power in two different forms. One allows him to make massive changes to the landscape, even destroying and creating it, and also the ability of making an unstoppable, invisible, and immense blade carve wherever he looks. Whenever Kyte activates Amenonuhoko, his Sharingan turn to a shade of silver.

Endless Infernum: Kyte was once the very essence of fire itself, and used to be completely immune to any type of fire that attempted to burn him. However, Kyte has given that up, and is now able to be harmed by fire. Kyte can create vast amounts of fire, and, for an even deadlier twist, can manipulate the flames in many creative ways. He can create these flames at any intensity. As an added bonus, though he gave up immunity to fire, he has a high resistance to heat and flames.

Backstory: Kyte basically is Akunin's backstory; they are the same person, from alternate timelines in almost completely identical dimensions. So as Akunin's story is revealed, you shall learn Kyte's.

Strengths: Kind-hearted, courageous, and headstrong.

Weaknesses: Headstrong, talkative, loud.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Akunin's Characters   11/9/2011, 10:01 pm

YES! I KNEW HITTING THE PINBALL MACHINE WORKS EVENTUALLY!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Akunin's Characters   14/10/2011, 8:38 am

Er...I seem to have forgotten something about Gekido.

Due to Kyte's master having formed a league called the Sins of Seven (Kyte being Wrath at the time), Gekido was made also to accommodate for his Wrath ultimate form. His form would be that of a Wolf's burning with infinite rage.

The released strength has no drawbacks. If Kyte turns back, he won't experience a loss of energy, or anything. It was as Crisis Vampireal made it to be: flawless.

Released Form:

Since it was made for Kyte all those years ago, the wolf embodies fire, and has master control over it.

Akunin, however, no longer has fire, and so becomes a "flaming" silver wolf, to embody his control over souls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Akunin

PostSubject: Re: Akunin's Characters   22/6/2012, 3:15 am

K ind
Y outhful
T rustworthy
E legant

U nsurpassed
C arefree
H igh-spirited
I nsane
H onest
A musing

Name: Kyte Kaosu Uchiha

Nickname: The Nightmare; Akunin; Wielder of the Flames of Chaos; The Demon; Kao; Jaka; Jake; Kaoru

Gender: If you even think of mistaking me for a woman, I'll stick my foot so far up your behind God will be able to high five it.

Race: Demon (Fallen Angel). Kyte does not require most of the things others need to survive. Over a recent debate, I should put "Including oxygen" here. Being a fallen angel, Kyte can also fly when needed.

Appearance:
-Height: 6'4"
-Weight: 220 lbs
-Hair: Kyte's hair has now been shown to be seasonal. His hair will be displayed at various lengths, but in the spring turns crimson and blood red, in summer turns white or silver, in fall turns a deep brown, and in winter turns midnight black. (Profile picture will display length and color)
-Eyes: His eyes are also seasonal, though not nearly as much as his hair. His eyes will take the shade of a blood red during the spring and fall, and his eyes will gain a condition of heterochromia in the summer and winter. His left eye will take a shade of an emerald green, and his right that of a sapphire blue.
-Build: Well built. He doesn't look it, but his punches have been known to shatter bones inside his opponent's body, and send rippling shockwaves throughout the area when he's getting serious.
-Armor/Clothing: His armor's name is Aurora. The armor covers his arms, his torso, and his legs, only adding some metal plates to his boots, since they are already almost armor in their own respect. The greaves of Aurora have an ingenius combination of plate armor and the speckled design, that cover the outward sides of his thighs and legs. His shins, however, are only covered in the front with a plate. His arms are covered in plates that cover mostly just the outward sides of his arms; mainly just the tops of his arms and forearms. His legs have armor that just covers the front of his shins and legs. The armor that covers his torso has plates that cover the front of his torso, and shoulderplates that are striped. It covers six portions of his back and four portions of his sides with what you could call "speckled" or "tortoiseshelled" armor plates, that, due to their design and placement, help embrace shock more and reduce it. You would have to hit him particularly hard on the "speckles" in order for him to even feel it. Everything the armor does not cover is instead covered in thick black leather. (Kyte's casual outfit of clothing will usually be that of the picture's, and when not so, described otherwise)

Weapons/Special Items: Gekido has been given back to him, and Kyte's never been happier. Gekido is now 3ft long. It is in the shape and fashion of a longsword. Instead of pitch black, it is now blood red. It has inscriptions all along its sides. It also has a split up the bladed side, all the way down to the hilt, and the handle. It can now be split into 2 swords. The handle is designed as a hand-and-a-half; it could be wielded in both hands or in one, or one in each hand. The hilt area is in the shape of wolfs head, with the blade coming out of the wolf's mouth. Around that is some white fur, that is magical in the fact that it too would split with the blade evenly. Its shape continues to move and change. The handle is pure white with black markings along it. At the end of the sword is a small chain, and at the end of the chain is a wolf's paw. The sword is light in Kyte's hands only; no one else can lift it. It has the ability to create a blue and white fire, when the blade is one. It mixes them for hot and cold sensations. When split, the left one would be that of the blue flame, cold; bone chillingly cold. The right would be the white flame, searing hot, almost like a sun. Neither will effect Kyte in any way. The sword, when held in Kyte's hands in any mode; split, or one, will envelop the arm holding it in the blue or white flames respectfully, depending on if it is split or one. These flames can be used to protect his body or used for attacking. In the final state of the sword holding them both out in front of him will activate "Gnev" mode. The swords will fade into particles and be brought into his body, protecting him from any internal damage, and also giving him devil wings, and a wolf-like tail of blue and white fire. In each of his hands will form two glaives of power. This is a last moment ability for only the strongest of opponents.

Home/Place of Origin: Nihon, Hyakuren, Certamine

Personality: Kyte has finally combined together with his other self. He has his silent qualities, but he will talk now. He has also adapted into what he was meant to be: Wrath.

Back Story: To be revealed in roleplay. If it's not fast enough, I'm currently writing it.

Special Abilities:
-Sharingan: Kyte has had the Sharingan for many centuries, and so has unlocked many secrets. He has every ability the Sharingan has displayed thus far, save for Izanagi; Kyte found it very foolish and dishonorable to even have such an ability. His inherent ability for his Sharingan is Amenonuhoko. This allows him two abilities; one for each eye: Yari, which makes an unstoppable giant blade strike at whatever Kyte looks at with his right eye, and Sakusei, which allows him to alter the landscape however he pleases.
-Chaos Infernum Kyte has the ability to almost indefinitely summon, conjure, and generate flames. Fire is his realm, and he was originally the very incarnation of it. As such, he is immune to all regular flames.

Than I actually was.
Maybe one day, the things I say
Will bridge the gap between us.
But when I do start to cross over...
...Will you still be there, waiting?

† The Wielder of the Flames of Chaos † Sephiroth
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xXBraveShadowXx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Akunin's Characters   22/6/2012, 1:39 pm

I like it.